Health Commitment (Covid-19)
In order to meet our continued commitment to your health and safety, as well as that of our staff, you may notice some changes that our offices has implemented in response to the coronavirus.
To ensure that patient care is both safe and comfortable, our office actively follows recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), including:
• Our office will ask screening questions, before your appointment and again when you are in the office.
• We will ask you to use hand sanitizer, located throughout the office, and/or wash your hands when you enter the office.
• Our waiting room no longer offers magazines, children’s toys and other items that are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments are managed to enable social distancing for patients, which may provide fewer appointment scheduling options.
• We do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce wait times, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Thank you for being our patient and we look forward to seeing you again! If you have any questions please call our office at 559-437-7333.
Dr. Joann Miller and Team