To our patients:
The American Dental Association no longer recommends dentists nationwide to postpone elective procedures. However, our office will continue to reschedule patients who answer yes to any of the following questions:
- In the past 2 weeks, have you travelled overseas, or visited a community with a COVID-19 infection?
- In the past 2 weeks, Have you come into contact with anyone who has travelled overseas or from a community with a COVID-19 infection?
- In the past 2 weeks have you come into contact with anyone with flu-like symptoms or diagnosed with COVID-19?
- In the past 2 weeks have you had a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, body aches, or diarrhea?
- Have you recently participated in any gatherings, meetings, or had close contact with many unacquainted people?
If you checked yes to any of the questions, you may be at elevated risk for the COVID-19 infection. Please speak with a team member by phone only at 437-7333 to reschedule your appointment. We appreciate your understanding.
As always, your safety is our top priority
Dr. Joann Miller & Staff