To our patients:
In order for dentistry to do its part to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the American Dental Association recommends dentists nationwide postpone elective procedures for the next few weeks. Concentrating on emergency dental care will allow us to care for our emergency patients and alleviate the burden that dental emergencies would place on hospital emergency departments.
Our office will be open Tuesday March 17th but will have limited hours for the next few weeks (3/17/2020 – 3/29/2020) due to the current situation with COVID-19. We will be available only for the treatment of certain emergencies.
Our office will continue to contact our patients with existing appointments to determine if an emergency exists or we should reschedule for a later time.
If you have an appointment with us and answer yes to any of the following questions, please contact our office to reschedule.
- In the past 2 weeks, have you travelled overseas, or visited a community with a COVID-19 infection?
- In the past 2 weeks, Have you come into contact with anyone who has travelled overseas or from a community with a COVID-19 infection?
- In the past 2 weeks have you come into contact with anyone with flu-like symptoms or diagnosed with COVID-19?
- In the past 2 weeks have you had a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, body aches, or diarrhea?
- Have you recently participated in any gatherings, meetings, or had close contact with many unacquainted people?
If you checked yes to any of the questions, you may be at elevated risk for the COVID-19 infection. Please speak with a team member by phone only at 437-7333 to reschedule your appointment. We will not charge or penalize any cancellations if a COVID-19 risk is a concern but we do ask kindly that you inform us by phone only, with 24 hours notice. We appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented times.
As always, your safety is our top priority
Dr. Joann Miller & Staff